We recommend following our care guidelines to get the most out of your candle.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn a candle on a flat heat resistant surface, away from flammable objects.
- Always burn the candle away from open windows, fans, or draughts .
- Always keep the candle out of reach of children & pets.
- Always use a candle snuffer.
- Trim the candle wick after every 4 hours of burning, when the wax has set.
- Make sure to keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Do not over heat the candle. Do not place the candle in front of open fires, hot sun or heating systems.
- Discard the candle when 5mm of wax remains.
- Do not burn the candle when there is no wax inside.
- Recycle or why not reuse the glass jar as a plant pot in your kitchen.
We recommend following our care guidelines to get the most out of your diffuser.
- Remove the cork from the glass bottle and insert reed sticks.
- Turn reed sticks weekly to renew scent throw.
- Diffuser is for room fragrance only.
- Always keep the diffuser out of reach of children & pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, clothing, furnishings, painted & polished surfaces.
- Do not consume.
- May cause an allergic reaction.
- If the diffuser comes into contact with skin wash immediately.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Dispose of contents / container in accordance with national regulations.