We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
“Eau Lovely/We” means Eau Lovely ltd. “Our Website” refers to www.eaulovely.com
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see above).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in a machine-readable, commonly used and structured format.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please contact us at email@example.com. The various rights are not absolute, and each is subject to certain exceptions or qualifications. For example, if you wish to withdraw your consent or object to processing, we may need to discuss with you whether our use of your data needs to continue for other lawful purposes, such as fulfilment of a legal or contractual requirement.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
By registering with us you agree that we may use your information (including personal information) for the purposes of:
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to our website).
- Personalising your visits to our website and use of the Application and developing the design and style of the Site and Application to improve the services provided to you;
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site or Application that you might find interesting; dealing with, and responding to you about, a photograph, comment or other content you have submitted to the Site or via the Application or a complaint you have lodged about content submitted to the Site or via the Application;
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you including through sending you marketing communications, research; and carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis.